is the experimental future bass musical project of producer and Ableton Certified Trainer Zaak Kerstetter. Zenotope focuses on building diverse soundscapes that envelop the listener in a multilayered realm by interweaving elements of glitch, ambient, downtempo, and bass with doses of classical, sci-fi, and surrealist influences.
Ableton Live Instruction
In addition to making music for Zenotope, I also teach music production with Ableton Live professionally. With several years of experience, I can guide anyone at any skill level in approaching Live as a tool for production of all styles of music.
I work with individuals and small groups on everything from getting started and familiar with Live to helping producers expand their productions. I can help you develop the technical skills necessary to maximize workflow, to achieve high quality sound, and build confidence and understanding with Live. No prior experience with Ableton or any kind of digital music platform is necessary.
If you are feeling overwhelmed getting started with Live, I can teach you step by step all the functions of this fantastic tool. I am currently teaching privately and in classrooms settings around the Bay Area and am interested in specific your needs too.
Here are some examples of things I can help with:
- Basic introduction to Live- How to get started making music!
- Advanced techniques to sharpen your production skills
- Troubleshooting- How to fix things that aren’t working
- Workflow- Write good songs efficiently
- Designing custom Live performance sets- Live is an instrument itself, play it how you want
- DJing- Start building your own DJ mixes now
- Mixing- Make your songs cleaner and clearer
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have. I have discount rates for multiple sessions or small groups.
Zaak Kerstetter | Zenotope